Upgrading legacy BAS to eBuilding
The eSC has been designed to integrate into Cylon Teletrol’s eBuilding facility automation system – a system that is:
- BACnet enabled
eBuilding is a scalable system designed to maximize the potential of the Information Technology infrastructure available in modern facilities. The eSC provides industry standard communications capabilities through its various built-in communications ports.
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet port – Supports TCP/IP network traffic as well as BACnet/IP, ensuring seamless connectivity with industry standard network infrastructures.
- BACnet MS/TP subnet port – designed to communicate with unitary controllers and intelligent sensors, including Teletrol’s SimpleSTAT, TRC and TLC controllers.
- Modbus port – for connectivity to devices and subsystems supporting the Modbus RTU protocol.
Controller configuration data as well as point and alarm data is delivered using XML over HTTP,simplifying delivery of eBuilding data over virtually any corporate network. Delivered data is stored in an ODBC compliant SQL database. Ensuring easy integration of data with business operations and other enterprise level intelligence systems. These may include asset management, maintenance management, and business process management systems, as well as resource planning software packages.
Why migrate to eBuilding:
- eBuilding offers seamless integration of Teletrol Legacy Unitary controllers
- Web enables end-user’s facility
- Seamless BACnet integration of 3rd Party Systems BACnet IP & MS/TP
- ValuTrac integration on BACnet network
Advantages of migration to eBuilding
- BACnet open protocol
- Native Remote Engineering and Management
- IT friendly with HTTP and XML communications
- Uses standard IT applications, Apache, Tomcat, MySQL
- WWW access for users and engineering
- WWW connectivity of systems and buildings
Interested in learning more then contact us for more information